Installed by Gerry Mason, Flat Roofing Specialist, this flat roof system is a highly elastic, liquid applied, very high solids, moisture cure waterproofing system.
Sealoflex Enviroflex™ is solvent free, very low VOC’s, single component system. It's a tough, flexible material which displays good UV, ozone and ponding water resistance.
Enviroflex™ is used in conjunction with Sealoflex Fabric™ to form a fully adhered monolithic roofing membrane.
In addition to our other roofing services (traditional torch-on felt and GPR fibre glass felt), Gerry Mason Flat Roof specialists are expert fitters for this modern, flexible roofing product.
For more information why not visit www.sealoflex.co.uk
Gerry Mason Flat Roofing Specialist of Bourne, Lincolnshire has built a proud and ever expanding reputation throughout the area.
We only ever provide you with the highest standards both in materials and service. We urge you to read just a couple of testimonials from previous satisfied clients.
• Complete system installs in a single operation
• May be applied to damp surfaces
• Ultraviolet and ozone resistant
• Excellent resistance to ponding water
• Fast curing
• Excellent low temperature flexibility
• Completely solvent and isocyanurate free
• Adheres to many roof or wall substrates
• Once cured, Enviroflex™ is resistant to animal fats as well as many
other aggressive chemicals
• Very low VOC’s
Sealoflex Enviroflex System roof
Installing a Sealoflex Enviroflex System roof